Langsung ke konten utama

My Diary

Saturday, September  23, 2017.
Dear Diary, 
This is my first diary, i want to tell a sad story. This is about my money box which i usedit to save money.

The story began at night. It was 2am. I woke up at midnight, because i feel so hungry and i cant fall asleep again. I think i have to go to burjo, but when i opened my wallet there's no money, and the ATM center was far away from my house, and it was dangerous if i go to the ATM center at midnight. Actually i'm afraid (hehe) 
   
I start to open my bag and all my pants pocket to find some money, but there's no money. I suddenly remember about my money box, so i opened it.

Since that day, i always take money from my money box to buy everything i want, and it's hard to save money again.

Sunday, September 24, 2017.
That day I played a game called mobile legends and I lost all day, it was a very annoying day for me.

Monday, September  25,2017.
After coming home from college I attended a HIMATIKA meeting. in this case discuss about an event that will be held next month.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017.
before going to college I went to the service my motorcycle , my friend Andy accompanied me to get home together, because my motor is in service .. I took it after campus home.

Wednesday, September 272017.
when I came dorm to my boarding, I was soaking wet because of rain. so i arrived  in dorm  I felt cold and I started to make a warm milk to warm my body.
  




Komentar

  1. your so awesome bro!
    don't forget to visit my blog reysactivity.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Unchh...
    Dont forget to visit, follback and commentar in my Blog bipolaridiarona.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar