Langsung ke konten utama

Diary 4

Monday, December 11 2017

After college, my friend and I went to play badminton precisely in the field which is in jln.kabupaten .. we played from 3 to 6 o'clock in the afternoon, and it was very fun plus healthy while doing the sport.

Tuesday, December 12 2017

the day was very heavy rain, I can not go out to play .. I play the game on his mobile game name is mobile legends, and it turns out It's fun because it is very easy to win it, it at once fills my spare time when it rains .. wkwk

Friday, December 15 2017

I attended a meeting in a coffee shop village right behind the campus. and we talked mostly about the cost budget of the Industrial Visit, and it was so long until we were all very saturated and delayed the budget discussion at that time in because it was too late.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Diary 5

Sunday, December 17 2017 ,   That week me and my friend felt like cooking something and finally we saw the recipe on the internet to make easy cakes and we made "Ubi Balls" why we chose, because make use of little material. then we buy the ingredients in the market .. then start to follow as in the guide .. making process. then we feel more comfortable if added cheese dalemnya. after added cheese, and the end result Monday, December 18 2017 , That afternoon the aok course was in the liburkan, and we planned to discuss about our drama script, we gathered in rent andre (classmate and group) we confused to choose the right drama with our member which is 6 people. until finally we got 1 drama titled "TIMUN MAS" and we started to implement the drama script. Tuesday, December 19 2017 ,   That day our course is empty, so we plan to look for villas that have not been rented, because before I have been looking on the internet but fu...

Extra Time (Poetry)

Me and Around Me Me is me ! I'm no different from them! Although my hair is straight, and white is my skin I remain a native of the region where I was born I live in the beautiful land of its natural beauty Rivers, lakes, valleys are all full of mystery All is the grace of the Almighty Do you know where that place is! Do you know where I come from! Have you ever heard the designation "Heaven falls to Earth"! PAPUA is the answer.

Diary 2

Wednesday, November 29 2017 , That afternoon after the lecture computer network, I was appointed to attend a social service meeting from jogja precisely on UGM campus to be a volunteer as well as a form of concern for others. me and some of my friends represent Himatika. apparently the result of the meeting will hold aid for flood victims in the mountain kidul on Friday morning. Thursday, November 30 2017, T hat night when my heavy rain and 4 of my friends were in the boarding house, and we feel very bored at the time .. then I thought to do to prevent leaking from the roof of my boarding .. we then start thinking about how to mend with a makeshift tool, then we patch it with a piece of cardboard and then in plastic wrapping so that the card is not wet wkwk .. but it worked .. but only that night alone 😴 Friday , December 1 2017 , S tarting at 6 am I started to go to mountain kidul .. and we started to bring some clothes and others to the post in jogja for the...