Sunday, December 24 2017
Tuesday, December 26 2017
That week me and some classmates, we went on holiday to the area of Central Java precisely in Dieng.
Exactly at 1 o'clock, we depart from jogja to dieng with google maps .. during the journey we have fun singing and others, but when traveling sdh in travel about 3 hours we got lost.
area before we got lost ie Wonosobo, but google maps steered us through alternate paths but it was through the jungle and it was far from residential residents.
After about 30 mnit road, we finally find the citizens we can ask.
about 4:30 in the morning, we continue to follow the direction of the google maps, because no one in the forest for us to want to question him.
That morning when I wake up, I and some of my friends feel hungry so .. there are invites to eat, but not food ingredients, so we go shopping at the market to cook sour fish all looking for ingredients to make eggs martabak .. then we make martabak first then make the vegetable fish then my friend intend to try to make the sweet spicy sauce but the result is failed, the taste of the sauce is so much greasy and it is very strange.
Wednesday, December 27 2017
When I finished college I searched for plaque samples for a university visit at the exact manufacturing site on the mataram street near 0KM, I went and questioned the placards provided there, there were plaques made of wood, marble and aklirik , and the price is different ..
Plaque Marble
Plaque Wood
Plaque Acrylic




Komentar
Posting Komentar