"Fall
for You"
from the album A Twist in My Story
|
Released
|
January 21, 2008
June 24, 2008 (re-release) |
|
Format
|
|
|
Recorded
|
2007
|
|
John Vesely
|
|
|
Danny Lohner, John Vesely
|
Lyrics
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
It couldn't be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
It couldn't be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I
will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear its true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find..
I swear its true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find..
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start ..
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start ..
Oh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible to find
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible to find
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I
will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find…
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find…
Tonight will be the night that I will
fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find…
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find…
My opinion about the lyrics..
“The best thing about tonight's that
we're not fighting
It couldn't be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core”
It couldn't be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core”
I think the lyrics above
the author through the night without a fight, unlike the previous nights. The
author is blamed for everything that happens and worse yet, her is considered not trying to improve
things. His wife used to conclude something without thinking first.
“Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind”
Over again
Don't make me change my mind”
“Or I won't live to see another day
I swear its true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find”
I swear its true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find”
That night the author
said that they could improve their relationship. Because he loves her. Things
will improve if they both understand.
Life without a her will
make he lose the spirit of his life. Because the author believes it is
impossible for him to find a woman like her again. it's Impossible.
“And hold onto your words
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep”
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep”
The author asks her to
promise as he says. It's easy to say but very difficult to keep that promise.
And her said "Remember me even when you fall asleep
As revealed by the
author, the song is inspired by his personal life. Her marriage relationship is
known to end in 2008. Many say that the author explains the reason for the end
of their relationship in this song, precisely
on the lyrics.
“ this
is not what i intended
i always swore to you i'd never fall apart
you always thought that i was stronger
i may have failed,
but i have loved you from the start “
i always swore to you i'd never fall apart
you always thought that i was stronger
i may have failed,
but i have loved you from the start “
This lyric according to
many parties shows that the author is affair, he actually did not mean it
because in fact he has promised not to do it. But he failed to do it, he was
trapped in a forbidden relationship. Although from the beginning he really
loved his wife very much.
And, why i choose this song?
Because the first time when I
had a quarrel with my girlfriend, this music and song is very fitting with the
circumstances at that time, some lyrics that I have given bold it, make the
quarrel both of us began to improve, and because hearing this song I also begin
to succumb 😊, a little anger. Then because I hear too much of this
song, I hear every time always remember the incident at that time, this song I
still listen to until now, this song really I like.
But my love story does not end like the author, maybe that's why I chose
this song, maybe a lot more interesting out there, but at that time this song
is very touching my heart even more my feelings. Sorry if it's a bit silly.

Komentar
Posting Komentar